Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm in the semi-finals!

Good news! I'm moving on to the semifinals in the Rooster T. Feathers Amateur Comedy Competition. Thank you to everyone who showed up to see my show. I really appreciate the support. The field was really strong tonight--a lot of funny comics.

My next night to perform is May 9th. The show will sell out again, so if you can come support me, you have to make a reservation by calling 408-736-0921.

Robert took some video of the show, but apparently, had some trouble with the technology. I'll see what's salvaged and see if I can put up another video clip.

The May 9th show will again be at 157 W. El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. Tickets are $12 for this show and there is a two drink minimum.

About 12 comedians will perform. By audience vote, three will move on to the finals. All 12 have all been through the preliminary round so you're in for a good show. There is also a headliner who will perform while they tally the votes.

Remember: You have to call 408-736-0921 to make your reservation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well this should be good. We need to get lots of people out because obviously some people vote for their friends even if they are not the best so we need lots of votes for Marty which he shouldn't need because he is the best but you know what I mean....

whew....

we will be in the house UNLESS Sharks have a home playoff game. I do have some crazy priorities.