Thursday, May 10, 2007

I made it to the finals!



I'm in the FINAL ROUND!
Root for me Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Rooster T. Feathers Comedy Club
157 W. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA
8:00 pm showtime
Call (408) 736-0921 to reserve your seat!


Tonight was my semifinal comedy competition at Rooster T. Feathers. The audience voted, and I'm moving on to the final round on May 30, 2007! I was up against some experienced, funny, comedians, so I was really fortunate to place second of the 11 performers.

The May 30 show will no doubt sell out and the audience will determine who is the winner. If you have any desire to attend this show, you should call 408-736-0921 and reserve your space ASAP.

Thank you to all my friends who showed up to see the show! I feel loved. *sniff*

Meanwhile, I'm also signed up for San Jose Improv's comedy competition as well. My night is May 29. Yes, one day before the Rooster's show. Call it a warm-up.

Here's the video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marty! You've always been the funniest person I know. We will try to make it to the next show!

clark