I keep reading all these 25 fascinating things about my friends on Facebook, so here's my shot. But I'm going to be true to the word "random." Random is random. Finding out a friend of mine has a tattoo of Dakota Fanning on his ass is not random. It's disturbing.
1. I'm almost out of toothpaste.
2. My left areola has a circumference of 2.8 inches.
3. I didn't measure my right areola because that wouldn't be random.
4. The second digit in my first phone number was "2."
5. My middle name is not Humphrey.
6. Monkey feathers.
7. I was once 4 feet, 6 inches tall.
8. I am not a part of the Rhythm Nation.
9. I have never wrestled a gazelle.
10. I often wear two socks.
11. I am in my early to late 30s.
12. My biological mother was female.
13. Astrology is bullshit.
14. Today I recalled how to calculate the circumference of a circle.
15. The password is "corky."
16. My cel phone is charging right now.
17. Last night, I had dinner.
18. I'm not sure.
19. 404 Object Not Found
20. Number 13 isn't all that random, but it had to be said.
21. I can't fight this feeling anymore.
22. Gurgle gurgle flub flub.
23. I'm shorter when I'm sitting down.
24. My favorite color is 7.
25. I am feeling an irresistible urge to measure my other areola.