Thursday, February 22, 2007

Top ten ways to move down a notch on the Respect-o-Meter

10. Invite me to the Holiday Inn to hear an inspiring presentation from your new "friend."

9. When I decline, try to sell me your "friend's" water purification system anyway.

8. Forward me an email that says I'm a total ass if I don't send it to 20 of my friends.

7. Don't tip.

6. Own a Hummer.

5. Send me an email about a missing child, Bill Gates and AOL giving away money, lead in lipstick, or a terminally ill young poet before checking its veracity on snopes.com.

4. Ask me if I "know" Jesus.

3. Litter.

2. Don't vote.

1. Start a sentence with "I heard on Fox News that..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks marty for this one, lol. i'm sure i've probably done a few of these, but i could never remember the site for checking to see if things were real or not. now i have it in my favorites. :D love ya! Kelli